Jessieville Middle School
|Mr. Bob Pymn
Middle School Principal
Middle School Office: (501) 984-5610
Study Abroad in Hanamaki, Japan
- Sponsored by the Hot Springs National Park Sister City Foundation
- Open to students currently in grades 8 – 11
- 5 – 10 Garland County students will be selected
- Travel as a representative or our city for approximately one week in mid-July 2014
- Approximate cost of trip is $2500,plus passport & incidental expenses
- Selected students will be expected to participate in Sister City programs and promotions during the year following their trip to Japan
- Partial or Full scholarships may be available: these are contingent upon the availability of funds.
- Applications must be postmarked no later than January 15, 2014
Application information & procedures can be obtained from your High School or Middle School Counseling office, or from your High School or Middle School offices.